Since the information was so elusive for me to find I decided to publish what I had- including my own burn test results- in the hopes that maybe it helps someone else looking to burn offerings in the future. Initially, though, all the information in this series appeared in one article along with these results. After so many people showed interest in it, I decided to break it into a multi-part series with more in depth information.
This post contains the original results of the preliminary burn test; the bowl arrived and I proceeded to spend the afternoon performing burn tests in order to check fuel ratios and container performance. Continue reading “Burning Offerings Part 3: Preliminary Burn Test Results”