The wonderful Courtney of At Home with DaynesWife recently posted this group of questions and invited her readers to answer them for themselves (after reading her own answers, of course). I’m suck a sucker for Q&As, and couldn’t resist… Plus, it’s been such a long time since I did anything like this. And with earlier’s post being a bit of a downer, I could use a bit of a perk.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Deathwish Coffee; I’m not saying I have an addiction… But I am saying that I definitely get headaches now if I don’t have a cup.
2. Where was your profile picture taken ?
My back yard, because I’m
3. Worst physical pain you’ve ever experienced?
The horrifying and never ending pain of a rotting, abscessed, impacted Wisdom Tooth. And I never want to experience that again.
4. Favorite place you’ve been to?
Pisgah National Forest / Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina; to date, it’s still the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen and I’d be hard pressed to believe there’s anywhere more beautiful.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
Far, far too late to really be responsible for an adult.
6. If you could move somewhere, where would it be?
North Carolina, if I’m being real honest.
7. Which of your online friends lives the closest to you?
I have several who live close to me- largely because I don’t tend to add many people that I don’t know personally; I’m annoying like that.
8. When was the last time you cried?
Not long ago during one of my annoying little bursts of anger; I’m an angry crier. It’s the absolute worst. No one takes an angry crier seriously.
9. Who took your profile picture?
I did. And I can’t tell you how much of a pain it was to do so.
10. What’s your favorite season?
Spring! It used to be Autumn, but I can’t get enough of the green… Seriously. Have you ever seen Oklahoma in the Spring? You’d change your mind, too!
11. If you could have any career what would it be?
I would kill to run my own combination Tea / Coffee / Bakery / Book Shop some day.
12. What was the last book you have read?
The Aeronaut’s Windlass by Jim Butcher; see! I do read Fiction!
13. If you could talk to anyone right now who would it be?
Literally any of my Cats… Though I do admit that this may or may not be influenced by how interesting the Cats are in the previously mentioned JB book I just finished… But still… Who wouldn’t (except those dirty rotten cat haters), because how awesome would it be to talk to a Cat?
14. Are you a good influence?
Absolutely not. I’m a horrible influence, in fact. Why anyone listens to me I’ll never comprehend. It’s such a terrible idea, really.
15. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
You bet your shiny metal bottom it does! Fight me.
16. You have the remote, what channel would you watch?
I honestly don’t know how to answer this because I literally haven’t had cable since I was 15 years old. I really don’t even know what channels still exist.
17. Who do you think will play along?
I didn’t know we were playing a game. Are we playing a game? Because if that’s the case, then I hope a lot of people play along. Games are so much more fun when there are lots of people.
19. Favorite sports team?
I don’t watch sports. And I am fully aware of how ridiculous and unacceptable that is… But I really just don’t like them.
20. If you could see any Artist or Band in concert right now who would it be?
I’d actually love to see the Steel Wheels again. Or Socks in the Frying Pan. Both were wonderful!
The Banner Image for this post was provided by StockSnap; the Banner Image for the main site is my own work.