The last two weeks have been my Husband’s turn to spend money. These next two weeks are mine. In true fashion, I have used my first week’s allowance to pick up more books!
- The Tiny Owl Guide to Hospitality: How to make entertaining simple and stress-free by Nina Nelso and Dusti Arab
- Room at my Table: Preparing Heart and Home for Christian Hospitality by Evelyn Bence
- What’s a Hostess to Do? by Susan Spungen
- Mrs. Dunwoody’s Excellent Instructions for Homekeeping: Timeless Wisdom and Practical Advice by Miriam Lukken
- Home Economics: Vintage Advice and Practical Science for the 21st-Century Household by Jennifer McKnight-Trontz
- Suck Your Stomach in and Put Some Color On!: What Southern Mamas Tell Their Daughters that the Rest of Y’all Should Know Too by Shellie Rushing Tomlinson
- The New Encyclopedia of Southern Culture: Volume 4: Myth, Manners, and Memory by Charles Reagan Wilson
- Practicing Hospitality: The Joy of Serving Others by Pat Ennis
- A Life that Says Welcome: Simple Ways to Open your Heart and Home to Others by Karen Ehman
The Banner Image for this post was provided by StockSnap; the Banner Image for the main site is my own work.