My Husband gave me the Gift Card we received for Christmas and said I could use it to purchase books. I’ve bought 4 (2 Homemaking; 2 Etiquette) to use for weekly readings as I cycle out of the other two Etiquette and Housewife books I have.
- Good Manners for Nice People Who Sometimes Say Fuck by Amy Alkon
- Girl Talk: Unsolicited Advice for Modern Ladies by Christine Young
- Etiquette by Emily and Peggy Post
- The Good Wife’s Guide to Embracing Your Role as Help Meet by Darlene Schacht
- 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way by Sarah Mae
I will say this: It is surprisingly difficult to find decently priced, well written Kindle Editions of Etiquette and Homemaking books.